Of all the accessories that can complement your fine medieval ensemble, a belt can be one of the most useful! The Medieval Knot Belt can support a pair of trousers or define the waistline of a tunic or peasant dress. Crafted from 5-6 oz. leather, this 1.25 inch wide buckle belt has several adjustment holes along its length so you can fit it to your waist. The end of the belt then knots so that the tail drops down in a medieval knot style, giving this belt a touch of uniqueness. Whether you are dressing to go to a Renaissance fair or simply want a leather belt that will help your attire to stand out, this Medieval Knot Belt makes a great choice!
- Made from high-quality 5-6 oz. leather
- Handcrafted for superior quality and detail
- A buckle belt with medieval knot style
- Includes several adjustment holes
- Great for use in LARP events, Renaissance fairs, theatrical productions, and more!