Wear the Medieval Fur Trimmed Hood for an extra layer of warmth and protection at your next outdoor or cold weather reenactment event. This hood with mantle is made from heavy and warm fleece with faux fur trim,lending this piece a rugged yet regal appearance. The fur around the edges of the hood and along the hem of the mantle give the piece a rustic, wilderness-ready vibe, making it a great choice for a wide variety of historic characters and reenactment eras. A metal clasp at the neck fastens the Medieval Fur Trimmed Hood to the wearer. This hood looks fantastic when layered over other cool weather capes and cloaks,or it can simply be worn over standard outfits for an essential yet easy-to-wear level of cold weather protection. No cape or cloak is included.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Inspired by authentic medieval styles
- Made of warm and sturdy materials
- Great for Renaissance festivals and medieval-themed events
- Made of heavy synthetic fleece with faux fur detail
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Air dry.
- Small: 36 Inch Chest, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 38 Inch Chest, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 41 Inch Chest, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 44 Inch Chest, 20 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 48 Inch Chest, 21 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 52 Inch Chest, 22 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder