In sturdy and warm materials, the Medieval Fur Collar Cloak is ideal for cold weather reenactment events that call for a rugged yet refined look. This full length cloak is made from heavy fleece and embellished with a fur collar. The heavy fleece is dense and warm, making it a durable and cozy, and the brown faux fur lends the cloak an authentic medieval feel. A buckled strap at the collar secures this cloak about the torso of the wearer. Stay warm, stylish, and in authentic fashion at your next Renaissance fest, medieval LARP event, or other reenactment occasion when you wear the Medieval Fur Collar Cloak
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Inspired by authentic medieval styles
- Made of warm and sturdy materials
- Great for Renaissance festivals, medieval-themed events, and costume parties
- Made of heavy synthetic fleece with faux fur detail
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Air dry.