Why not add a historical touch to your front door or the door to your gaming room? Make sure to check out the Medieval Door Grill. Hand forged from iron, this rustic door grill has an oil-blackened finish, adding to its rustic look. Due to being hand forged, it has a hammered finish.
The window grill consists of two pairs of bars crossing each other. Each raised bar has an oval bracket at each end. These brackets have holes for mounting the grill onto a door. The medieval door grill comes with eight screws.
From castles to cottages and dungeons, this grill works for a variety of spaces. It suits many different aesthetics, from medieval to gothic and beyond.
- Has two pairs of crossing bars
- Comes with screws for mounting
- Features a raised grill
- Oil-blackened finish for rustic look
- Great door accent
- Hand forged from iron
- Overall Length: 11.5 Inches
- Overall Height: 11.3 Inches
- Hole Diameter: 4.8 Millimeters
- Distance Between Holes: 4.4 Inches
- Screw Length: 1.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.