Centuries ago, virtually every medieval and renaissance outfit began with a chemise, and now, you can begin your own costume the same way with this Medieval Chemise Dress, providing an authentic and attractive start to your own historic costume. This chemise is made from white fabric and is essentially a full-length dress that is designed to be worn under your medieval or renaissance clothing, providing an additional layer that adds volume and shaping to your costume. The chemise is full-length and features a drawstring top that allows for some adjustment in terms of size. The chemise also features full-length sleeves that feature loose elastic bands above and below the elbows, giving each sleeve a loose, almost bell-like shape. The chemise is pictured above with a pair of boots, which are not included. The chemise comes in one standard size, which fits between a 34-38 inch bust and a 26-32 inch waist. If you are putting together a historically accurate ensemble, than there is only one place to begin, and that is with this Medieval Chemise Dress.
- An Elegant Yet Simple Medieval Chemise
- Looks Great as the Foundation of Many Historical Garments
- Features an Adjustable Drawstring Neckline
- A Classic and Beautiful Addition to Any Medieval or Renaissance Costume
- Fantastic for Halloween, Costume Events, Stage Productions and More
- Made from White Polyester Fabric
- Standard: Fits between a 34-38 Inch Bust and a 26-32 Inch Waist