The Medieval Chemise and Skirt Set is an inspired take on historic style, handmade from 100% natural cotton. This two color outfit consists of a blouse length chemise and skirt, featuring a built-in pouch at its belted waist. This pouch matches the contrasting trim along the round neck and flared long sleeves as well as the apron panel on the front of the skirt. Ideal for standing out at your next historic reenactment event, medieval festival, or LARP gathering, the Medieval Chemise and Skirt Set is available in a variety of color combinations to suit your historic style.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main color. The Accent Color is for the apron and trim pieces.
- Handmade with expert attention to detail
- Elegant medieval-inspired style
- Two piece ensemble includes blouse length chemise and skirt
- Two color design features contrasting neck and sleeve trim, belt pouch, and apron skirt panel
- Available in a variety of color combinations
- Great for historic reenactment events, LARP, and Renaissance festivals
- Made of 100% natural cotton
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat and air dry.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder