The bonnet, although it has undergone many variations, has enjoyed popularity since the Middle Ages. Even though modern renditions exist, sometimes, it is nice to revert to the original. The Medieval Bonnet recreates this hat with beautiful authenticity. This cotton bonnet has a large, net-like crown that is capable of holding hair of any length. Unlike the stiff bonnets of the early 1900s, this precursor is without a brim, giving it a rustic European feel. This bonnet also features ribbons at the back that can be pulled or tied together to tighten and loosen the hat. The Medieval Bonnet comes in natural or brown, allowing it to match with a great number of medieval dresses and tunics, regardless of their hues, and it makes a lovely addition to any medieval outfit.
- Inspired by bonnets worn during the Middle Ages
- Large crown provides ample room for hair
- Ribbons in the back promote adjustability
- Comes in natural or brown
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton