When you are out on a grand adventure, you may wish to have your gear do more than one job. The Medieval Pouch with Dagger Holder is a great choice. Made from leather, this brown bag secures shut with a front flap. On the flap, there is a strap that slides through a loop lower down on the front of the bag. On the back of the bag, there are two vertical loops. They allow the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. There is also a horizontal loop. This loop is great for sliding a weapon such as a knife, dagger, or LARP sword into. Swords and knives do not come included. Inside the bag, there are two round side flaps to help secure items placed in the pouch. Add this belt bag to your medieval or Renaissance costume. It looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use it in a stage production.
- Secures with a strap and loop
- Features a loop in the back for holding a blade
- Has two belt loops
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for faires, cosplaying, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.