Many warriors prefer to have a dagger at their side in case of fierce combat. Make sure that you check out the Medieval 15th Century Dagger. Made from high carbon steel, this dagger has a thick, double-edged blade. The blade has blunted edges and a rounded tip, which makes the dagger safer for stage and sport combat. It also has a hollow ground cross-section, helping to reduce the weight of the blade. Next, the dagger continues with a cruciform crossguard. The crossguard has rounded tips on the arms. There is a point facing the blade in the center of the crossguard. The steel hilt continues with a wooden grip. Beeswax-treated, brown leather wraps around the grip. The hilt ends in a peened, scent stopper-style pommel. Finally, the dagger comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. A black Crusader shield design adorns the throat of the scabbard. Add this dagger to your stage fighting gear. You can also include the Medieval 15th Century Dagger with any weaponry collection. It looks great on display in your home or office.
- Features a rounded tip and blunted edges for safety
- Hollow ground cross-section lightens the blade
- Textured handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Great for stage combat and collecting
- Made from high carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood with leather wrapping
- Overall Length: 18.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.5 Inches
- Weight: 23.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.