The professors shown in McGonagall and Snape from the Harry Potter Village by Department 56 are the two of the most respected and feared in the castle. Made from polyresin, this officially licensed figurine shows the two professors walking side by side. Snape stands on McGonagalls left. He wears his regular black robes while she wears her green cloak and feathered hat. McGonagall has her arms in front of her. Snape has his behind him. They stand on a grassy platform, seemingly in autumn with its orange highlighting. You can add this hand-painted statue to any Harry Potter collection or give the McGonagall and Snape figurine as a gift.
- Introduction Date: January 2019
- Collection: Harry Potter Village
- Depicts the two professors
- Richly colored
- Officially licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Intricately detailed and hand painted
- Great home or office decor piece
- Made from polyresin
- Height: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 1.8 Inches
- Length: 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.