A simple garment for medieval re-enactments or the Renaissance fair, the Marita Underdress makes a useful addition to any period wardrobe. The long-sleeved dress is crafted from lightweight cotton perfect for warmer weather. The medieval smock is ideal for wearing beneath another dress, gown, apron, or other apparel, similar to a chemise, or it can be worn on its own. The medieval underdress laces at the back of the neck. The cotton dress comes in black, Bordeaux, brown, or cream color options for many lovely outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features lacing at back of the neck
- Can be worn alone or under gown
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Hip – 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Hip – 37.8 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.5 Inches, Overall Length – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Hip – 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Hip – 44.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.