Extravagant and feminine, the Marie Louise French Renaissance Dress is handmade from a unique pastel floral print fabric. This Baroque inspired dress features a multitude of purple taffeta flowers, ruffles, and ribbons throughout. The lined bodice features boning to accentuate shape and a zipper on the back for ease of wear, over which a lace-up detail allows for additional adjustment. Fitted sleeves give way to delicate layers of lace and ruffles at the elbow, matching the taffeta ruffle trim along the square neck and v-shaped seam between the tight fitting bodice and the ample skirt. Large roses and long ribbons, made from expertly folded taffeta, decorate each hip. To get the wide-hipped historic silhouette shown here, wear a pannier underneath the dress. The Renaissance Pannier (MCI-241) is sold separately. The taffeta rose-embellished choker is included with the Baroque gown, so you will be well on your way to assembling your most lavish look for your next Renaissance festival, sophisticated costume ball, or other historic reenactment event.
- Expertly handmade dress inspired by Baroque fashions
- Lined bodice features inner boning and lace-up detail over back zipper closure
- Fitted sleeves feature ruffles and lace at elbows
- Extravagant ruffle, bow, and flower details throughout dress and included choker
- Ideal for historic reenactment, costume balls, and Renaissance festivals
- Recommended pannier underskirt and matching hat sold separately
- Made of flower patterned fabric with taffeta ruffles and lace details
- Metal zipper
- Dry clean recommended.