The 1869 First Model American Army revolver had a hinged frame that opened to reveal the end of the cylinder and an automatic ejection system for faster reloading of the newly developed metallic cartridges. The gun has a great association with the Cowboy era of the American West. This non-firing replica has the originals single action mechanism and top break loading mechanism.
- Functional action and loading mechanism
- Great conversation piece
- Made from wood and a zinc alloy
- Barrel Length: 7.9 Inches
- Overall Length: 14.1 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 8 Ounces