You are a skilled Viking warrior known for your prowess. Your enemies fear you in battle when you wield the Long Viking Seax against them. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this robustly constructed dagger has a thick, tempered blade. The single-edged blade is blunted for stage combat. Two fullers run down the length of the blade near the spine. The fullers help to lighten the durable blade. Also, the blade features an angled tip, which is common for a seax. The seax continues with a disk-shaped crossguard. The flat crossguard has a blackened finish. Angled grooves adorn the sides of the guard. Then, the hilt has a brown, leather-wrapped grip. The hilt ends with a peened, mushroom-shaped pommel. Grooves also adorn the blackened steel pommel. Finally, this seax comes with a brown leather sheath. The sheath has stitched edges. Also, it features two loops on the sides. These loops allow the sheath to hang from a belt, not included. Bring this seax to your next stage fight or historical reenactment. You are sure to look like a mighty Viking while wielding this stage combat dagger.
- Meant for stage combat
- Blunted single-edged blade
- Has two fullers to lighten the blade
- Features grooved detailing on the hilt
- Comes with sheath
- Great for reenactments and stage fights
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is blackened steel with leather grip
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 25.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 19.1 Inches
- Blade Width at Base: 1.4 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 4.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.