The Assegai was invented by the legendary Zulu king Shaka in the early 1800s, and revolutionized tribal warfare in Southern Africa. The straight shaft ends in a wicked spearhead with long, deadly edges and a punishing point. Brutal and effective, this spearhead will not just penetrate, but can also cut as well as a European Halberd. The spearhead is made of SK-5 medium carbon steel, and the long handle is made of sturdy American ash. A Secure-Ex sheath is included for safe storage.
Please be aware that this product comes in two pieces and includes detailed assembly instructions.
- Spearhead has both sharp edges and a point
- Great for thrusting and slicing
- Hardwood haft is incredibly sturdy
- Great for combat and collecting
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Head made of SK-5 carbon steel
- Haft made of premium ash wood
- Blade Length: 13.333 Inch Spear Head
- Overall Spear Length: 6 Feet, 9.5 Inches
- Overall Weight (Spearhead): 12.8 ounces