Assist the youngest maiden in your family in celebrating history at a renaissance faire or unleashing her imagination through LARP. The Lisbeth Girls Canvas Dress is an excellent choice in period costume for the youthful roleplayer. The dress is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel. This medieval dress follows a traditional design. The skirt of the dress possesses a wide, bell-shaped cut. Meanwhile, the long sleeves have a straight cut. Lacing adjusts the fit in the back.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple colors
- Fitted with lacing in the back
- Great look for both historical and fantasy roles
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
There are no reviews yet.