In the days of the old West, badges were a fairly common sight and were often worn by many who held positions of power, ranging from lawmen to government officials, and more. This Lincoln County Sheriff Badge recreates one such badge from the West. As the badge implies, it would have belonged to the sheriff that served as the primary source of law and order for Lincoln County, New Mexico. The badge is decoratively ornate, featuring intricate designs across its surface that makes it quite the sight to see. The badge is crafted from solid copper and features an antique silver finish that really highlights its design. It has also been double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The badge features a soldered pin on the back, ensuring that the badge can be either displayed or worn as a personal accessory. On its own, this impressively detailed badge makes for a great display piece to have along with any other western memorabilia, although the Lincoln County Sheriff Badge truly looks great when it is pinned onto the shirt of an authentic looking Wild West costume.
- An Authentic Looking Wild West Badge
- Features Decorative Patterns and Designs
- Crafted from Solid Copper
- Has an Antique Silver Finish
- Double Die Struck for Greatest Detailing
- Soldered Pin Allows the Badge to be Worn
- A Great Collectible, Costume Accessory, or Gift Idea