While a good suit of armour is necessary on the LARP battlefield, the armor itself can create uncomfortable pinching and bruising. Enhance the effectiveness, comfort, and fit of your leg armour with the Leopold Suede Padded Greaves. This arming wear consists of an outer layer of suede leather, polyester padding, and an inner lining of cotton canvas. Quilted stitching in vertical lines reinforces the structure and design of the padded shin guards. Adjust the fit by lacing the split leather strings through the metal eyelets.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black or brown
- Fitted with leather cord and eyelets
- Layered protection for LARP and reenactment
- Sold as a pair
- Made from suede leather
- Padding is polyester
- Inner lining is cotton canvas
- Fittings are split leather