A straight silhouette and crisp details grant the Leonhardt Canvas Jerkin a slightly militaristic aura. Made of cotton canvas, this medieval jacket features long, straight sleeves and fastens at the front with adjustable lacing that starts at the base of the neck and extends down the length of the torso, nearly to the end of the jacket. The high collar lends sophistication to the overgarments design. This canvas jacket is ideal for medieval and fantasy soldiers, stern noblemen, or other characters whose wardrobes require refined style. The canvas jerkins classic construction suits many settings and situations and can be added to a variety of different outfits. Wear this front laced medieval jacket to your next LARP event, Renaissance festival, or other reenactment gathering, and impress others with your straightforward, gentlemanly style.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Lightweight overgarment laces up front
- Features high collar neck and straight long sleeves
- Jerkin laces up front from base of neck to end of torso
- Remarkable addition to medieval and fantasy wardrobes
- Great for LARP, Renaissance festivals, reenactment events, and more
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.