The Lenora Wool Sleeveless Tunic serves as a sturdy, yet stylish overdress for a full-length tunic or dress. It adds to the authentic look of your roleplay character, while providing an extra layer of warmth against cold air and drizzle. The tunic is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. The knee-length tunic accentuates the waistline while its skirt widens, forming a bell-shape. Rustic leather strings lace up the low, V-shaped neckline. Side slits and wide armholes offer freedom of movement, perfect for dancing, running, and evening battling.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Worn over a full-length dress or tunic
- Sleeveless, knee-length design with low cut frontline
- Increased mobility with wide arm holes and slits
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Tie strings are made of leather
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Hip – 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Hip – 37.8 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Hip – 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Hip – 44.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – NA Inches, Waist – NA Inches, Hip – NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.