Warrior, you must face the enemy with great bravery and fortitude. Protect your arm from an enemy attack by wearing the Legion Armored Arm. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, this brown arm armour covers a single arm. It is available in a right or left arm option. It secures to the arm with straps.
The Roman armour covers an arm from the shoulder to the top of a hand. It features multiple overlapping plates. The shoulder plate is the topmost plate and it overlaps the one below it. This overlapping design continues until the wrist. At that point, the final arm plate has two eyelets for attaching with ties to a strap on the hand piece. Next, multiple plates feature a black strap on the front with an antique brass-colored accent. The circular accent occurs on the shoulder plate, two arm plates, and the hand plate. The Legion Armored Arm makes a great addition to a variety of LARP outfits and cosplay costumes.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Covers a single arm from shoulder to hand
- Available in left or right options
- Features an overlapping plate design
- Secures with straps
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Black straps are 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Shoulder to Wrist Length: 29 Inches
- Wrist Section Length: 4 Inches
- Wrist Circumference: 6-10 Inches
- Forearm Circumference: 7-14 Inches
- Bicep Circumference: 7-15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.