The Leatherneck Tanto Knife features a distinct blade style that has proven popular with armed forces personnel. It has an American tanto blade with a stout reinforced tip for added strength and is made from D2 tool steel. The blade features a dark, scratch resistant diamond-like coating. A deeply textured Kray-Ex handle offers a secure grip and completely covers the full tang blade. To keep your fingers from sliding forward onto the blade, this knife comes with a solid steel double quillon guard. The handle is capped with a thick steel butt for frightful blows or can double as a hammer in an emergency. This utility knife can be carried conveniently in any environment using the durable Secure-Ex sheath complete with fully detachable and ambidextrous belt loop.
- Fully functional
- Full tang construction for strength
- Deeply textured handle offers secure grip
- American tanto blade is rugged and effective
- diamond-like coating for durability
- Steel butt cap can be used as a hammer
- Includes a military style Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade made of German D2 steel with DLC coating
- Handle made of Griv-Ex
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Length: 7 Inches
- Handle Length: 5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.20 Inch
- Weight: 12.2oz.
There are no reviews yet.