If you want to add a touch of medieval style to your ensemble, wear the Leather Wrist Cuffs with Fleur de Lis. It makes a great choice. Made from 7-8 ounce leather, this pair of wrist cuffs comes in a range of colors and lengths. The leather is dyed on both sides. The cuffs secure shut with a pair of steel snaps. In the center of each cuff, there is a steel accent. The accent takes the shape of a fleur-de-lis. Also, an embossed line creates streamlined edging on the cuffs. You can easily wear these wrist cuffs to any historical reenactment, faire, or LARP event. They look wonderful with a variety of costumes and outfits.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of colors and lengths
- Secures with silver-colored snaps
- Features a fleur-de-lis accent
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Length: Available in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 inch lengths
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
- The length measurements given are the exact length from snap to snap. If your actual wrist measurement is 7 inches, we suggest ordering the 8 inch size so it is not too tight.
Measurements are approximate.