Traveler, trader, or alchemist, you often require a place to keep a book or journal. You use the Leather Spellbook Pouch to store yours. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this rectangular pouch comes in two colors. On the front, the thin bag has a kidney-shaped front flap that secures with a rectangular buckle and an adjustable strap. On the back, there are two loops for sliding the pouch onto a belt, not included. The pouch fits a notebook like the Triquetra Spellbook Journal (RT-387), sold separately. You can also put other items in it for your next reenactment or LARP event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Secures shut with a buckle and strap
- Has two loops for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Fits a journal like the Triquetra Spellbook Journal (RT-387), sold separately
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.