When you fight for the glory of Sparta, make sure to protect your shoulder in combat. Wear the Leather Spartan Pauldron in battle. Made from 13-15 ounce leather, this pauldron protects a single shoulder. You can choose either the left or right shoulder. Also, it comes in a range of colors and two hardware options. The pauldron secures to the body with multiple straps. The straps adjust with buckles. One strap runs from the top of the shoulder and around the chest. Another chest strap wraps around below the arm. It connects to a side plate under the arm. There is an additional strap that secures onto the arm itself. The pauldron has a multiple lame or plate design. The uppermost plate is at the shoulder. A connecting plate on the side has angular edges. It connects to the chest straps. Also, the uppermost plate overlaps the one below it. The overlap continues down the arm with each plate. The plates have rounded bottom edges. Overall, the pauldron has an articulated design, allowing it to move with the wearers body. The Leather Spartan Pauldron looks great with a variety of characters, not just Greek soldiers.
- Comes in a range of colors and two hardware options
- Available as left or right shoulder
- Secures with multiple straps
- Adjusts with buckles
- Has six lames or plates
- Great for a variety of character
- Made from 13-15 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Top of Shoulder to Bottom Lame: 16 Inches
- Lame Width: 7.5 Inches
- Strap Around Arm: Adjustable from 12.5 to 22 Inches
- Chest Strap: 29 to 51 Inches long
- Shoulder Strap (Upper Strap/Across Shoulder): 37 to 44.5 Inches long
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.