If you wish to carry two swords into battle or take them on an adventure, carry your blades in the Leather Double Back Hanger. Made from full-grain vegetable-tanned leather, this back sword hanger comes in two colors. It has two large frogs attached to a belt. They each hold one sword, not included. One frog is longer than the other. The longer frog has three buckles and straps, while the shorter one has two. These buckles and straps allow the frogs to adjust to a variety of weapon sizes. The frogs have a suede lining to help protect any weapon from abrasion.
The long belt attached to the frogs adjusts with its own buckle. Also, the belts length allows the hanger to be worn in a manner similar to a backpack with a strap across the front of each shoulder. This belt has embossed detailing along its length. The back hanger has a versatile design that works for a variety of medieval and fantasy characters. The Leather Double Back Hanger works well for LARP battles, reenactments, cosplay events, and more.
- Comes in two colors
- Secures with a long belt
- Holds two swords, not included
- Adjusts to fit various sizes
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from full-grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Longer Frog Length: 11.4 Inches
- Longer Frog Max Width: 3.9 Inches
- Shorter Frog Length: 6.7 Inches
- Shorter Frog Max Width: 3.1 Inches
- Strap Width: 1.4 Inches
- Strap Length: 76.4 Inches
- Weight: 25.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.