Transform your maidenly outfits into stylish ensembles when you wear the Leandra Canvas Overdress with your favorite medieval gowns or blouse and skirt combos. This cotton canvas overdress adds unique detail to reenactment looks. The sleeveless overdress features a slightly fitted bodice that transitions seamlessly into an open A-line skirt that reaches near the knees on most wearers. Adjustable lacing extends from the round neckline to the end of the torso, adding interest to any reenactment outfit while artfully revealing a blouse or dress worn underneath. Classic in its silhouette and material, this medieval overdress is easy to wear over almost anything. Whether dressing up for a Renaissance faire, LARP event, theatrical performance, or other reenactment occasion, the Leandra Canvas Overdress will liven up your medieval or fantasy guise.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Knee length, sleeveless overdress features front lacing
- Adjustable lacing extends from round neckline to end of torso
- Slightly fitted bodice transitions seamlessly to open front A-line skirt
- Great for layering over a variety of medieval and Renaissance outfits
- Unique addition to historical reenactment, LARP, or festival looks
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Hips – 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Hips – 37.8 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Hips – 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Hips – 44.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 45 Inches, Waist – 45 Inches, Hips – 54 Inches
Measurements are approximate.