The Lea Canvas Bodice is a stylish addition to the role of fair maiden, whether you wish to reenact a scene from history, mingle with the crowd at a renaissance faire, or join fellow roleplayers in an excursion into LARP territory. Handmade from a robust cotton-polyester blend, the rough weave of the fabric not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel. The form-hugging bodice features wide shoulder straps, each secured by a metal button. Decorative lacing trails down the front of the bodice. Elastic binding adjusts the fit in the back. Triangular pieces of fabric, or godets, widen the cut towards the bottom hem. The inner lining, lacing, and godets of the bodice are black, excluding the cream option, which is only one color.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please note that size XS comes up really small therefore we recommend that size for young girls.
- Medieval bodice with wide shoulder straps
- Follows a form-fitting design
- Accented with lace binding in the front
- Fitted with elastic bindings in the back
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 90 percent cotton, 10 percent polyester
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.