When you are looking for some bracers with unique style, you should make sure to check out the Lattice Leather Arm Bracers and their design. Sold as a pair, these bracers come in a variety of color options and two hardware options. The saddle tan, walnut, red, green, purple, and blue color options are 7-8 ounce leather while the black, light brown, medium brown, and chocolate brown are 9-10 ounce leather. Also, you can choose between nickel and antique brass hardware. The bracers secure to the arms with lacing along the back. Each bracer has a curved top and bottom edge. A studded trim follows these edges. The 3-4 ounce leather trim continues onto the main body of the bracers as a latticework design. For each color option chosen, the main color is the base of the bracer. Meanwhile, the accent color is the color of the latticework. These bracers look great on many characters. Wear the Lattice Leather Arm Bracers to a historical reenactment, LARP event, and cosplay convention or even in a stage production.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of color options and hardware colors
- Secures with lacing along the back
- Features a latticework design
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Saddle Tan, Walnut, Red, Green, Blue, and Purple are made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Black, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Chocolate Brown, are made 9-10 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Trim overlay is made from 3-4 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Wrist – 6.25 Inches Across, Forearm – 8.75 Inches Across, Length from Top to Bottom – 8.5 Inches
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .187 Inches
- Sizing is adjustable due to leather lace closure.
Measurements are approximate.