The LARP Stone Hammer is a live action roleplay weapon to be reckoned with. Sculpted and hand painted to look just like a heavy stone encased in dark metal, this elongated warhammer is ideal for crushing enemies, even at a long range. Made of high quality, shred resistant foam, the LARP Stone Hammer is crafted with utmost attention to safety and ease of wielding. The haft features an inner fiberglass core covered in sturdy foam, and the hammer head is hollow and made of latex with an interior foam rod to help it keep its shape. Coated in a layer of resilient latex, this LARP weapons hand painted nature has it looking just like a real medieval weapon, from its metallic details down to its wood-colored haft. Due to its handmade nature, there may be slight variations to its construction. The grip is wrapped in leather for a firm hold and realistic look.
This LARP weapon is approximately 41.3 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP weapon is a handmade item.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 41.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 11.8 Inches
- Head Length: 15.7 Inches
- Head Height: 7.9 Inches
- Head Width: 7.9 Inches
- Weight: 2.7 Pounds