If you LARP as a hunter or other outdoorsy character, you might want to carry the LARP Skinner Holder and Knife as a part of your cosplay ensemble. This handmade LARP knife sheath is made from high-quality, full-grain leather that comes in brown or black. It comes with its own knife, the LARP Skinner Knife (MCI-3159), which can also be purchased separately. It fastens to a belt, not included, via leather laces, and the knife is secured in the sheath by strap and button fastenings. Add this incredible LARP accessory to your outfit. It is also wonderful for cosplay.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Available in brown or black
- Laces to a belt, not included
- Secures with straps and buttons
- Comes with its own LARP knife
- Great LARP or cosplay accessory
- Sheath is made from premium leather
- Knife is made from foam
- For holder: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For LARP weapon: We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP maintenance section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 3.3 Inches
- Width: 1.4 Inches
- Weight: 1.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.