Like the pole weapons carried by Landsknecht, Swiss mercenaries, and medieval foot soldiers, the LARP Pike Pole has a spear blade at the top and a small, curved spike on one side. A durable foam construction makes it safe for LARP. The closed cell foam is soft and shred resistant, and it has been given a protective latex coating. The head of this pike has a realistic weathered steel look. Soft enough for safe LARP combat, its structure is reinforced with a harder foam core. This realistic foam pike head is attached to a hand painted foam haft, textured to look like dark wood. Inside , a flexible fiberglass core tipped with Kevlar gives it a safe and sturdy structure. Pikes were traditionally used to take down infantry. For any character who wants a bit of reach on the LARP battlefield, medieval or fantasy, this unique LARP pike weapon will help in keeping enemies at bay or attacking them from afar.
The LARP Pike Pole has an overall length of 35.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 35.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 20.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.1 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 4.7 Inches
- Weight: 0.7 Pound
Measurements are approximate.