If you wish to fight off monsters like Ciri does in the Witcher video games, why not take them on with the LARP Ciri’s Dagger? Made from latex-free foam and a fiberglass core, this LARP dagger has a durable construction. Made in collaboration with the Witcher III video game, it features a medieval rondel dagger design. The dagger has a double-edged blade.
Next, it has a circular crossguard. The silver guard has an overlapped look with ridges and grooves in a spiral shape. Then, the hilt has a wood-like grip that widens at the base. It features a short pommel that matches the guard.
This fantasy dagger works for a wide variety of characters, not just those from the Witcher video games. The medieval foam dagger is perfect for Landsknecht mercenaries, Ciri cosplays, and many medieval figures.
- Durable construction
- Allergen-free design
- Collaboration with Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Works for fantasy and medieval characters
- Perfect for LARP events
- Made from latex-free foam
- Core is fiberglass
- Overall Length: 17.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.6 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 2.75 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.1 Inches
- Handle Thickness: 0.7-2.2 Inches
- Weight: 6.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.