Perfect for LARP, tag-style archery, and beginners, the LARP Arrows – Round Tip features a design that emphasizes both safety and accuracy. Reveal to both friend and foe your excellent archery skills without causing injuries. Crafted from closed cell foam the rounded arrowhead features an inner rubber stopper for improved safety. The fiberglass shaft is highly flexible, shatterproof, and provides maximum accuracy. These arrows can be used on bows with a maximum draw weight and draw length of 30 pounds at 28 inches. They are capable of shooting up to 150 feet. These arrows are sold individually so you do not have to buy a whole dozen if you do not need it. Check with your local organizations for approval of use. When selecting your color from the dropdown menu, the first color listed is the shaft color and the second color listed is the fletching color.
- High safety, approved by the top LARP organizations
- Features a thick, non-shredding foam tip
- Use with 30 pound, 28 inch draw bows and under
- Can fly up to 150 feet
- Arrowhead crafted from closed cell foam
- Shaft made from fiberglass
- Fletching made of epoxy-glass resin
- Inner stopper is rubber
- Diameter of Tip: Approximately 2 Inches
- Arrow Length: Approximately 32.5 Inches
Emry B. (verified owner) –
I ended up buying several more of these, great quality and accuracy!