Do you need a place to keep your coins or gear for your adventures? Keep your various items in the Large Medieval Coin Pouch. Made from 2-3-ounce leather, this medieval belt bag comes in three color options. It has a 5-6-ounce leather strap that runs through the center of the circular belt pouch.
At one end, there is a triangular piece of 9-10-ounce leather. Rivets secure this pointed piece of leather in place. A pair of grommets adorn this piece. Leather laces run around the edges of the bag and through the grommets. This creates a drawstring design. Tying the laces at the pointed end closes and secures the bag closed.
At the other end of the central strap, there is a loop for hanging the coin pouch from a belt, not included. The Large Medieval Coin Pouch makes a great accessory for a variety of characters, from artisans to innkeepers and more.
- Comes in three colors
- Secures with a drawstring
- Great for hanging on a belt
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for holding coins and small gear
- Made from 2-3-ounce leather
- Belt loop is 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.