For a elegant look, consider the Lady’s Country Maiden Skirt. This garment is an excellent skirt for assembling a wide range of medieval looks, from noble to plain. The Lady’s Country Maiden Skirt is made entirely from 100% cotton and comes in a wide variety of colors. The design incorporates two colors. The dominant color is displayed in several broad sections that make up the body of the skirt, while the accent color occupies the smaller, narrow stripes. The skirt is an attractive item that can be worn with a petticoat in order to give it a flared, wide-brimmed look that is most-often associated with medieval and renaissance dresses. The skirt can also be worn without these accessories, in which case it will fall straight along the legs. A petticoat is not included, but can be purchased separately. The Lady’s Country Maiden Skirt is an elegant skirt that is quite versatile. It can be put to a variety of uses and styles without much difficulty. The skirts limit is quite literally the edge of your creative imagination.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main color of the skirt. The Accent Color is for the narrow accent panels of the skirt.
- Made from 100% Cotton
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Great for Medieval Reenactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Extremely Versatile Medieval / Renaissance Style Garment
- Small: 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length
- Medium: 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length
- Large: 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length
- X-Large: 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length
- XX-Large:39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length
- XXX-Large: 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length