With elements of elegance in a comfortable, natural cotton structure, the Ladies Medieval Dress is a fantastic choice. Choose from a multitude of color options and achieve your perfect fit with adjustable lacing both back and front. This medieval gown is made of a medium weight natural cotton and features two colors.
The first color listed refers to the sides, back, and sleeve hem trim. Meanwhile, the second color refers to the center front panel and the long, flared sleeves. For example, the cream with royal blue will have a royal-blue center panel and sleeves with cream sides, back, and sleeve trim.
Lacing down the bodice, across the accent panel, matches the accent color of the dress and gives the impression of a layered look. The lacing at the back of the dress also matches the accent color. Excellent for Renaissance fairs, reenactment events, LARP, and other costume occasions, this medieval cotton gown is a versatile wardrobe staple that is stylish, flattering, and easy to wear.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features long, flared sleeves
- Front panel and sleeves are the secondary color
- Laces at the back and front for the perfect fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Great for medieval events, Ren fairs, reenactment, and more
- Made of 100 percent natural cotton
- Wash with a gentle machine action using a 1/2 load with a short spin. Maximum water temperature 85° F/30° C. Please use a gentle washing powder.