Open from 1851 to 1960, the Lackawanna Railroad connected Buffalo, NY to Hoboken, NJ. It was once a massive people and product moving giant but due to the widespread use of cars they closed up shop. Now you can own a bit of those memories with the Lackawanna Railroad Police Badge. This badge is shield shaped and has the Lackawanna Railroad symbol in the middle and it is surrounded by banners that read RAILROAD POLICE. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. Lackawanna Railroad Police Badge would make a great addition to any badge or train collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the era of trains
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass