Made of natural, medium weight cotton with ornate trim detail, the Lace Up Sleeve Noble Maiden Gown combines a comfortable, adjustable construction with regal detail. Insets of white batiste create the look of a chemise underneath, all in one piece. This long sleeve dress has a V-neckline, its edges featuring colorful, patterned trim. This trim accents an opening down the outer length of each long, fitted sleeve, from which white batiste can be seen under adjustable cord lacing. The sides of the torso also feature lacing over white batiste, and more lacing down the back of the dress ensures the perfect, flattering fit. Offered in a range of sizes and colors, this medieval noblewomans dress is perfect for the Renaissance fair, reenactment events, LARP, and other medieval occasions.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Accented with colorful, patterned trim
- Features long, fitted sleeves with lacing
- White batiste insets create a layered look
- Laces up the sides and back of torso
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Great for Renaissance, medieval, and fantasy wardrobes
- Made of 100 percent natural cotton with batiste accents
- Wash with a gentle machine action using a 1/2 load with a short spin. Maximum water temperature 85° F / 30° C. Please use a gentle washing powder.
There are no reviews yet.