When warriors of feudal Japan wore a wakizashi together with a katana, it was the official sign that the wearer was a Samurai. This Kondoru Wakizashi makes a simple and elegant addition to any collection of historic Japanese weapons. The sword features a satin polished high carbon steel blade with a sharp point. A steel guard is used to protect your hands and fingers from slipping onto the blade during use. The walnut handle is finished with a textured grip for added security and durability. Included with this sword is a matching walnut scabbard with wrapped paracord. Proficient users of this weapon will find that this tough blade is capable of any task you throw in front of it.
- Fully functional
- Strong point great for piercing hard materials
- A great addition to any sword collection
- Steel guard for added safety
- Hardwood handle has textured grip
- Includes a walnut scabbard with paracord wrap
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is walnut
- Overall Length: 22.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 16.875 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.625 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.24 Inch
- Weight: 35.2oz.
There are no reviews yet.