Who knows what a crusading knight may face on their adventures? Prepare yourself and make sure to carry the Knights Templar Cross Dagger. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional dagger has a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length. Next, the dagger continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. Each arm has a concave curve on the blade side of the guard. There are two grooves near the center of the guard.
The hilt has a hardwood grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. Then, the hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A red Maltese cross adorns the pommel. The pommel also has a peen on the end. Finally, the dagger comes with a thick leather sheath. The black sheath has brown fittings. You can bring the Knights Templar Cross Dagger with you to your next historical reenactment. It also looks great on display in any dagger or Knights Templar collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Features a red Maltese cross on the pommel
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting and display
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with hardwood grip
- Scabbard is wood and leather
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.8 Inches
- Weight: 14.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.