Before you head out on a grand adventure or join a Crusade, make sure that you have a sword with you like the Knight’s Templar Arming Sword. Made from high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller running down its length. Next, the sword continues with a gently curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. The hilt has a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. Then, the hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A red enamel cross on a cream background adorns the pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Leather covers the wood. The scabbard has steel fittings, including two rings on the top fitting. There is one ring on each side. They allow the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. You can bring the Knight’s Templar Arming Sword with you to your next reenactment. It also looks great on display in any sword collection.
- Has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller
- Features a red cross detail on the pommel
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting and display
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with wooden grip
- Scabbard is wood and leather
- Overall Length: 37.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.1 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.