The Knight’s Riding Cape is a sleek and attractive cape that features rugged design elements, making it the perfect cape for any knight or warrior to wear. The cape is made from 100% woven cotton and is an absolutely astonishing accessory. Made from woven cotton, this cape does more than just act as a cool accessory. It can also act as a second layer, providing additional insulation to your medieval or renaissance look during the cold months. This cape also features a real suede leather collar and is fully-lined with Muslin cotton. The cape is available in several different colors and sizes. The cape pictured above is shown with a belt, arm bracers, a shirt, and pants. Please note that none of these items are included with the cape. If you feel like your medieval or renaissance look is missing something, then perhaps you should consider adding a rugged and reliable cape like the Knight’s Riding Cape. It compliments several different looks quite nicely.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main color of the cape. The Accent Color is for the suede leather that is around the shoulders.
- Made from 100% Woven Cotton
- Great Material and Decoration
- Great for Medieval Reenactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Can be Worn by Men and Women
- Small: 36 Inch Chest, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 59 Inch Overall Length
- Medium: 38 Inch Chest, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 61 Inch Overall Length
- Large: 41 Inch Chest, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 63 Inch Overall Length
- X-Large: 44 Inch Chest, 20 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 64.5 Inch Overall Length
- XX-Large: 48 Inch Chest, 21 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 65.5 Inch Overall Length
- XXX-Large: 52 Inch Chest, 22 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 66 Inch Overall Length