Gather your trusted knights and arm your mighty soldiers. The kingdom must be safe from the cruel overlord. Show the strength of your leadership and reclaim your land with your proud head enclosed in the Kaldor Steel Helmet. The traditional great helm inspired the design of this helmet. Four plates form an ornate crown above the styled eye opening. Rivets and detailed edging contribute to the medieval theme. Riveted holes line the mouth and earpieces. A flexible plate provides coverage in the back. Set yourself as the royal protector of the kingdom, while donning this great helmet.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Traditional great helm design
- Riveted holes trail down the mouth and earpieces
- Stylish eye opening and crown-like adornments
- Features a flexible back plate
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Head Circumference: 22-23 Inches
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Measurements are approximate.