A medieval lady may want a blouse that she can wear from the medieval era into the modern world, just like this Juliet Tied Sleeve Cotton Blouse. Made from a lightweight cotton, this shirt comes in a range of colors and six sizes. It has a scoop neckline. The neckline closes with a drawstring tie in the front. The drawstring allows the option of giving the neckline a more ruffled appearance. Next, the long sleeves also have drawstrings. There are two on each sleeve. They help to give the sleeves a poofier appearance. In addition, the sleeves gather in elastic cuffs. The blouse works wonderfully for roleplaying, reenacting, and attending Renaissance faires.
- Comes in a range of colors
- Available in six sizes
- Drawstrings on sleeves for poofier look
- Adjustable neckline
- Great for roleplaying and reenacting
- Made from lightweight cotton
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.