Those wanting to look like a heroine from a Renaissance romance should ensure that they have the right dress. Check out the Juliet Renaissance Dress. Made from lightweight cotton, this dress comes in a wide range of color options and sizes. This allows you to choose what fits your aesthetic best. The dress slips on with a hidden zipper in the back. For additional adjustment, there are also laces in the back as well.
The full-length dress has puffed shoulders with fitted, long sleeves. A decorative trim separates the shoulders from the sleeves and adorns the cuffs. This trim also decorates the V-shaped neckline and the hem of the dress. Finally, the skirt of the dress is widely cut, perfectly designed for a petticoat such as the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately. The Juliet Renaissance Dress is a wonderful addition to a medieval or fantasy-based wardrobe. Wear it to a Renaissance faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. It also works well for theatrical productions.
- Comes in a range of colors and sizes
- Puffed shoulders and fitted sleeves
- Decorative trim detail
- Great with a petticoat, not included
- Wonderful for roleplaying or theatrical use
- Made from light weight cotton
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length – 41 Inches, Neck to Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length – 42 Inches, Neck to Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length – 43 Inches, Neck to Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length – 44 Inches, Neck to Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length – 45 Inches, Neck to Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length – 46 Inches, Neck to Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.