Both on and off the LARP battlefield, the extra defense and authenticity the Joshua Brigandine lends to your roleplay character is quite impressive. This body armor is modeled after the plated coats worn throughout the Middle Ages. Handmade from suede leather, this brigandine is designed to raise your defense while allowing mobility. Metal plates, featured in the front and back, form a protective layer underneath the leather. Rivets form a neat pattern over the quilted surface of the brigandine. An inner lining of soft cotton aids in preventing scratches and bruises. Three buckle straps adjust the fit along each side.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Enhanced protection with metal plates in front and back
- Inner lining increases the comfort and fit
- Buckle straps adjust the fit at the waist
- Strengthens your defense for LARP
- Made from suede leather
- Plates are 18 gauge steel
- Inner lining is cotton
- Medium/Large: Chest – 38.6-41.3 Inches, Waist – 33.9-37.4 Inches, Hip – 40.2-43.3 Inches
- X-Large/XX-Large: Chest – 44.9-48 Inches, Waist – 41.3-45.7 Inches, Hip – 46.5-50 Inches
Measurements are approximate.