Whether a member of the shogunate or a rogue ronin, you need a way to carry your tanto with you. The Japanese LARP Tanto Scabbard is specifically designed to pair with the matching Japanese LARP Tanto (AN-0033) and Notched Japanese LARP Tanto (AN-0034) from the Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP weapon line. Its sturdy leather structure offers a secure hold for its iconic Japanese blade shape.
The leather dagger scabbard has a narrow structure that ends in a slightly curved angle, mimicking the shape of the tanto blade. Then, antique brass tone rivets hold two matching leather belt loops in place along the scabbard length. One is at the top of the scabbard and also forms a decorative panel along its top opening. The other sits halfway down the scabbard.
A traditional Japanese wave pattern is laser engraved on their surface. These generously sized belt loops will fit most belts and will hold your LARP tanto horizontally. This ambidextrous leather scabbard can be worn on either side, making it compatible with right- or left-hand draws.
Then, a narrow leather strap connects to the top opening and wraps around the handle of your LARP tanto, snapping in place and then keeping it secure in the scabbard. Choose from black or brown vegetable-tanned leather color options, both paired with antique brass colored fittings.
Inside, the leather dagger holder has a velvet lining that is easy on the soft foam of LARP blades. It reduces friction and keeps the foam safe from stray bumping on abrasive surfaces within your games settings. Help ensure the longevity of your favorite samurai LARP weapon by carrying it in this leather scabbard.
Should your journeys take you to Asian-inspired LARP settings, you will need to keep a short blade close at hand for whatever dangers you may face. Bring it along in the matching Japanese LARP Tanto Scabbard.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Designed for the Japanese LARP Tanto
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard horizontally
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Great for Asian inspired LARP kits
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
- Fits Blade Lengths around 11.4 Inches
- Overall Length: 13 Inches
- Width: 3.25 Inches
- Fits Belts up to 4 Inches Wide
- Weight: 6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.