Expertly heat-treated and crafted from a single piece of high carbon steel, this functional throwing knife has been carefully crafted for use. The Jack Dagger Thrower features a Bowie-style blade design with a large, wide clip point. The namesake of this throwing knife, Jack Dagger, trains Hollywood actors for knife-throwing stunts in films and showcases his own skills on various television programs, earning him international recognition for his work. His new competition-quality, high carbon thrower offers a single sharpened edge that extends its functionality as a utility and camping knife. This tough steel throwing knife makes a fun option for new and experienced wielders.
- Fully functional
- Designed by stunt trainer Jack Dagger
- Bowie-style blade has wide clip point
- Features tactical and stylish black finish
- Ideal for sport and competition throwing
- Great for both beginners and experienced wielders
- Made of 1050 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 14 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 5 mm
- Handle Length: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 14.4 oz.
There are no reviews yet.