With its stylish black and gold finish, the Ivory Grip .45 Caliber 1873 Buntline Revolver is a remarkable cap firing replica inspired by the famous Peacemaker revolver of the Old West, originally designed by Samuel Colt in 1873. It was sometimes referred to by the nicknames Frontier or Widowmaker. Its inspiration was mythologized in Western films of the 1940s and 50s, making this replica a fine addition to collections. It maintains the look and feel of the real thing, features working action, and can fire caps, but it cannot be made to fire real ammunition, making this unique piece safe for display and theatrical use. Also, this decorative replica should not be excessively dry fired. The grip is made of faux ivory with engraved detailing, lending it a refined appearance.
- Safe replica version cannot fire real ammunition
- Authentic look, feel, and detail
- Features stylish black and brass finish
- Faux ivory grip features engraved detail
- Features working action
- Compatible with caps OD49
- Great for collectors and theatrical performances
- Made from high quality zinc metal alloy
- Grip made of faux ivory
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
- Barrel Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds
There are no reviews yet.